Literature Search

As I investigate the use of podcasts I come across lots of other emergent and 'been around for a while' technologies that we could be using to possibly enhance our work. I read about how other educators are making use of these technologies. They are all being used to support and enhance delivery and follow-up. So I developed a little matrix to clearly see on one page what is available, a description and pros and cons. Something to clarify why a podcast would be better than one of the other technologies. After sharing my matrix with some colleagues I was asked "could this con be considered a pro?" Hmmm. Looks like the pros and cons are just descriptors - one person's con is another one's pro. I'll have to redo the matrix to reflect this. I suspect the one page will grow as I find more evidence from other entities and as we discover more in our own work.

2 Comments:
Could I get a copy of this draft?
Have you considered looking at the Barriers and Builders?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home