Synergy
Interesting how a loosely organized LC surrounding a gadget became a community of bloggers, occasionally meeting on E-Bolt, taking classes at night in Garage Band and iMovie to learn and to do something differently than how we’ve done it before. As I read everyone's AR questions and thoughts it is clear that we are apprehensive but know this is a good thing to do. Is this professional learning? Can we keep the momentum?
If you did not see Diana's post in CAB she advised taking a look at his site...it is worth it
http://www.apple.com/education/profiles/wisconsin-madison/
Doug, I thought of you because of your interest in audio. Of course lots of Universities are now involved in podcasting, which should be worth looking at because we, at HRD, work with an adult population and University settings are geared for ...well...kind of an adult population. Anyway, adult enough for us to look at what they have learned. I plan to spend some time checking out iTunes U.

1 Comments:
What is the driving force behind the participant’s involvement? The toy...ooops, I meant iPod. Is there current research on why people jump on new technology? Which came first the chicken or the egg? The gadget or the ideas?
What did you mean by “loosely organized”? Flexible? Driven by the participants? Or something else? What is the connection with the participants who submerged themselves in Garage Band, iMovie, and E-Bolt? Dr. B mentioned Professional Learning and this might be an area to explore.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home