tm-Action Research
This Blog is for the purpose of documenting action research activity, reflections, and results on my question....My previous question was - How can the use of web 2.0 resources facilitate the coaching of a large and diverse Learning Community focused on "podcasting technology to increase the quality professional development"? I have a new question - What strategies can be used to help change attitudes towards the use of technology in professional development?




6 Comments:
I like the second picture!
I like the purple picture.
What message does each picture have? What message do you want to convey with each picture?
I vote for the third logo since it is something different.
Now that I read your request...I prefer the logo on the bottom for its connection to the podcast symbol.
I like the middle one--it is more realistic with what we use here at HRD.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home