Study of Ourselves In Order to Understand Others
I wonder - if we are a slice of the SBBC employees. Are we an an example of what our clients are in knowledge, skills, attitude, behaviors, and aspirations? If we are, then the barriers and the motivators should be the same for them as they are for us. It's curious that a motivator for one, may not be a motivator for another - and of course - the same for barriers.

4 Comments:
Does “slice” refer to Instructional, Non-Instructional, Leadership, District?
How are we alike/different with time, energy, and resources?
Does being in the “professional development” business set different expectations when we pursue our own professional learning?
Is the BEAR telling (or showing) us something?
I agree, we are a sample of SBBC. That is the reason I decided to ask who has already watched and downloaded podcasts in our LC conference!
How do we compare to other district employees in the area of knowledge, attitude, skills, aspiration and behavior? Did our experiences with the Quality Review (from 2/3 years ago) provide us with an answer?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home