Sunday, January 14, 2007

Barriers



Technology seems to be the greatest barrier but not one that cannot be overcome. The good news is that 10 people responded and these 10 people have successfully created at least one original podcast. Identifying the barriers is a step in moving forward. I wonder if the barriers will change as participants become more familiar with the technology and adept at creating podcasts.

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

I just voted on the right of this blog on what's driving my work. I noticed that only one choice is possible. I really wanted to mark the three other than my accomplishments, which is very minimal on paper although in my mind I'm reflecting and changing. I admire those who make it a priority to document, create a podcast, and respond so frequently. They will be making more progress than I am. However, I still want to be in the know and do what I can.

Sat Jan 20, 07:10:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Randee Deich said...

Is the most difficult part developing a podcast without Leadership support?

Sun Jan 21, 04:31:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home