Preferences for Communicating/Collaborating
It's pretty even once again. We have a variable group with various needs and various preferences so as professional development providers we need to address them all. I did find it somewhat interesting that CAB Conferencing was slightly lower. Interesting because despite the fact CAB conferences have been around at SBBC for some years - it is not as popular as e-mail or face-to-face. I wonder why? That could be another study or it could have ramifications for this one. I have noticed that the CAB posts are limited to only some members of the LC. Maybe 2 places for information is too many? Maybe it is confusing as to the purpose of CAB vs BLOG. That should be clarified if we intend to use a model like this one.

1 Comments:
Interesting responses from an E-learning group.
Have you analyzed the CAB conference history data?
If this LC work is job-embedded, could we document most our collaboration time?
I wonder what is the ACTUAL method of collaboration.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home